Wednesday, July 8, 2009

CONTEST - Handcrafted Envelopes with seals.


I've been crafting these cute unique envelopes with matching seals. What a great way to mail out your cards in style!! They definitely stand out when received, makes your heart skip a beat :D. It just shows the extra effort one makes to mail out something so wonderful, it adds personality and love to each unique letter.

I sell these in sets of 8 with seals. The seals are scalloped shaped, all you have to do is peel them off and stick em'! You can check out the different sets I have for sale here - Envelopes

Custom orders are accepted, if you have specific colors in mind, give me a holler. I can make them for you!

I am going to hold a small contest for a set of 8 envelope with seals, just so you can get your hands on these and feel how gorgeous and fun they are!!

:Contest rules and info:

Please submit all entries to DaintyCreations@Gmail.com on the subject line put "Envelope Contest". :)

Alrighty, So I decided to change this contest around and make it super easy. Just e-mail me your name and address, I'll write your name in a paper, put it in a box, and then choose one out on the 15th!. Simple! :D

Winner will get a set of 8 assorted envelopes with matching seals!! :) Please include your address when submitting your entry. Contest till July 31st!

No comments:

Post a Comment