Friday, June 26, 2009

ABC's of me!






Here's ME:
Age: 24
Bed size: King
Chore you hate: Laundry
Dad's name: Luis
Esential Start your day item: my computer 
Favorite Actor (s): Mark Wahlberg
Gold or Silver: Silver
Height: 5'4''
Instruments you play(ed): None
Job title: Mother, Wifey, Sister, Daughter.
Kid(s): Baby Evan.
Living arrangements: Living in a private home, might be moving soon.
Mom's name: Maria
Nicknames: Pao 
Overnight hospital stay other than birth: once before when I was very young.
Pet peeves: Biting nails
Quotes you like: The greatest tragedy in life, is not death, but life without a purpose.
Rightie or Leftie: Lefty
Siblings: I am the oldest..1 sister, 2 brothers.
Time you wake up: Different times, usually when Evan is up.
Umbrella: I love my umbrella. Got it from a store in the city, here is their site - http://www.rainorshine.biz/
Vegetable(s) you dislike: Mushroom, onion, beet, and radishes. 
Yummy food you make: yumm..Lasagna.
Zodiac: Libra

No comments:

Post a Comment