Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New Craft Room

So the past few days I've been moving to my new craft room. It was my son's room. He is now 22 months old. The room was always empty, and was only used when visitors stood the night. My previous craft space was a walk-in closet in my dining room area. Eventually, all my crafting needs got moved out to the dining room table. As any crafter knows, when crafting the mess is inevitable. And since I was crafting everyday, everyday the mess was there. Being that I have a toddler, it was hard and annoying to stay on top of everything that can be within reach of his little exploring hands. So hubby told me to take over his room, at first I said no because it's HIS room, after a little arm twisting he convinced me to move in. And here I am typing from it, though it's still in the works. When everything is done and ready I will post up pictures of the whole process.

I am currently working on a wall calendar. Should be fun. :D.

Happy Scramping.

No comments:

Post a Comment